We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



2.22.2009

A Post About Posting

Never in a million years did I ever think I would talk more about poop and "penits" than I do now! So what am I doing...I'm posting about the fact that I post an awful lot about these two things! Poor Nicky is going to grow up and read all these one day and be like "Mom...what the heck was wrong with you?! Didn't you have anything else to talk about?!" And I'll say "Son...one day you'll have a kid or two of your own & you'll understand."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...