We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



6.21.2010

Nicky Loves His Daddy

Since Daddy worked on Father's Day, we celebrated on Saturday.  Nicky gave him his cards and we all made a trip to Home Depot so Daddy could pick out his router/table combo he wanted.  There was no way I was gonna try to pick that out! 

Nicky also made a handprint impression for Daddy at school, and answered a few questions about his Daddy, which we found quite hilarious...see below!

  1. I'm am indeed a few years older than Daddy, but if he's only 5 as Nicky says, then I'm really robbing the cradle!

  2. Daddy wasn't too keen to hear that he weighs "big" pounds, but I guess to a little guy, Daddy is big with all 6'5" of him!

  3. Wow, being "big pounds", it must be quite the challenge to find clothing that fits if you're only 1 foot tall.

  4. Hmm...black hair?  Well...it is darker than mine and Nicky's, but far from black.

  5. He did get his eye color right...but...then again, green is Nicky's favorite color!

  6. Daddy DOES indeed wear a lot of blue shirts...I better start buying some in different colors for him!

  7. Now you know our dirty little secret...pasta, pasta and more pasta...we LOVE our pasta...and carbs in general!

  8. I suppose watching Dora is better than mowing the lawn...although...that darn "map" song really is annoying when it gets stuck in your head!

  9. Yep - we only watch Nicky's shows...if he only knew the craziness that goes on after he goes to bed (who am I kidding?!).

  10. Guess a favorite song doesn't matter...if it has a good beat we are usually dancing in the car.

  11. Nicky's favorite place to go play is at the mall and Daddy is so awesome and takes Nicky when Momma needs some time to herself (thanks Daddy...you're the bestest!).

  12. This one makes me sad, although it is true...Daddy is happy when Nicky stops crying!

  13. Yeah right...Daddy buys strawberry yogurt?!  Um...no...Momma does the shopping...Daddy gets all the credit...

  14. So true...the trip we would take if we could would be to the beach...and I would hope Daddy would bring his suit, or that would be an altogether different beach that I'm not sure I would want any part of!

  15. The last one makes me smile...Nicky does love to cuddle on the couch with his Daddy...and I love to watch them doing so...makes me fall in love with my wonderful husband all over again!
We love you Daddy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...