We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



10.07.2008

For the Ladies

hi - it's me nicky!

i just wanted to let you hot ladies know that althou i put on a few pounds the last few weeks, i'm not gettin' soft. it's all muscle weight & i'm keepin' my little body in shape with this cool thing my momma & daddy have.
my "fred flintstones" walk at a brisk 1.3 mph and burn 11 calories in 5 minutes! i even keep my abs rock-hard doin' sit-ups with momma! i've also decided to drink my milk again - i went off it for a bit, but momma says i need it to build big muscles & strong bones. i also like to exercise by chasing blitzer & bailey around the house and playing ball with momma & daddy. i'm in training for my upcoming visits to some punkin patches. if i wanna catch me one of 'em punkins, i gotta get in shape!

smell ya later gators! :) nicky j.

ps - i learned my middle & last names today! thanks, pop, for making the letters to hang in my room! :) (this having a family stuff is pretty cool!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...