We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



1.22.2010

Thank You Shout Out

dear granny and poppa,

thank you for coming to visit me while my momma went to see her friend. i had so much fun. going to see the dinosaurs was really cool, even though i was a little bit scared (don't tell my friends about that). i never leave the house without my new friend "dan the dinosaur".

love,
nicky j.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

belated thanks...

dear nana,

thank you so much for coming to see me at new year's and for taking me on a "date" to see that big mouse (aka "Chuck E. Cheese"). i love me some pizza and running around and playing games is right up my alley! i know my mom and dad had a nice "date" too, so they say thank you for letting them have some "adult time" - whatever that means. xoxo...

ps...tell pop i missed seeing him that trip!

love,
nicky j.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...