We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



1.25.2009

Spoke too soon...

Regarding the dish washer that is! :( The guy finally came out last week and I ran it with a full load yesterday. About an hour in, I noticed there was a puddle on the floor...under where Nicky was standing. Of course, my first thought was "Nicky - did you go pisca in your pants?" Quickly found out that wasn't the case, then figured the culprit had to be the dish washer. So, back to the drawing board folks. Funny thing is, I'm more upset about the fact that we have to go through the process with the idiot warranty company, than I am about the dish washer not working. It's such a beat down! Oh well...whatcha gonna do? I'm now in search of some non-latex rubber gloves that actually fit...wish me luck!

Here are few more fun pictures of Nicky...
Nicky finally wanted to wear his Thomas the Train houseshoes. He slept in them Friday night with his shorts pj's!

I swear I didn't put him in the cage!!! This was house-guest Riley's and Nicky was all about it! The first time he saw it, he climbed right in, closed the door & got cozy under Riley's blankie. Guess it would be a fun fort to play in for a little tyke!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...