We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



1.03.2009

Texas Weather

There's a saying here in Texas regarding the weather...If you don't like it's current state, stick around. This crazy weather changes more than I change clothes getting ready for work in the mornings! Two days ago we were bundled up with coats and scarves. Today, I took Nicky for a walk and half way through I stripped down to a tank top & shorts! It's January 2nd for goodness sake! I'm sure my little Russky isn't missing the terribly cold winds and mounds of snow he grew up with in St Petersburg...he was sporting some cool shorts today too. I guess I can't really complain, because it's a beautiful 79 degrees outside. The problem is, tomorrow's only supposed to have a high of 45 degrees! And Monday's supposed to be an even colder 38! All I can really say to this nonsense is WTF?! :{

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...