We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



7.14.2010

Captain Obvious

"momma.  bwitzers eating his dinner."
"momma.  bwitzers drinking his water.  don't drink it all bwitzer.  save some for breakfast."
"momma.  bwitzers sitting by me."
"momma. bwitzers playing with a toy."
"momma.  bwitzers looking at me."
"momma.  i'm putting my bwanket on."
"momma.  bwitzers laying on da fwoor."
"momma.  i'm pettin bwitzer."
"momma.  i give bwitzer a kiss."
"momma.  i watchin tv."
"momma.  i got my tiger."
"momma.  bwitzer is walking away."

thanks.  thanks, son.  thank you for the play-by-play since apparently my eyes are broken.

ps...i'm changing my name.

1 comment:

jenn said...

you crack me up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...