We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



9.01.2008

Heading to москва (Moscow) - September 1, 2008

So - tomorrow we're off to MOCKBA (Moscow). We leave at 12:45pm...as a mom my thought is "great - how am I gonna feed my son lunch?" Seems like an odd time to decide to travel with a child to me, but whatever - we're just along for the ride! We'll most-likely get to see the doctor tomorrow afternoon - which hopefully, he can give us some advice as to what we should give Nicky for his little cold/respiratory infection and the very ominous rash on his hind-quarters! It doesn't look like any diaper rash I've ever seen, but what do I know? We've been putting cream on it & he definitely knows what to do when we put it on, so it must be a recurring ailment. Anyway - we will go to the US Embassy on Tuesday & will finish up all the paperwork on Wednesday, then Thursday we head home! Yeah! 23 hour day with a 2 year old!!! Gee - can't wait! :( Oh well - after that we'll get to start our new lives together, so gotta keep an eye on the prize, right?! :) I'll send more pics from snapfish later...it's getting late & I'm tired of sitting at the computer. Sorry, yet again, for "talking" your ears off! Hope I haven't bored you all too much with my rambling! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...