We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



9.22.2008

my favorite time of day...

well, who knew?! my fave time of day is bath time!!! i know, i know...i used to be afraid of it. but - that was soo last month! i'm all about it now! i can't wait until after dinner time, cuz i know that's when the party gets started. my momma goes up to my room to get my towel & i see that wonderful stripey-soft fabulousness & my little fred flintstones can't get me into the bathroom fast enough! (btw - i have really wide feet, so daddy calls them fred flintstones. frankly, i don't get it, but he sure gets a kick out of it, so whatever!) anyway - my momma and daddy got me all these super fun toys to play with in the tub. my favorite is the lobster that winds up & swims around...or is it the fish that fills up with water & squirts? i can't decide - but no matter - being in that water & playing is like the best thing ever! my momma even gave me these crayon things to play with in the tub today (i'm supposed to say thank you to momma's friend wendy for those). they were so cool - i sure hope she lets me have them again tomorrow! anywho - i just thought i'd let you peeps know that bath time is something you should all totally try. i mean - do people know about this wonderful thing?
smell ya later gators! :) nicky j.

1 comment:

She-Devil said...

wait wait wait...BATH time is his favorite part of the day?!?!? This is NOT the same child that I met here in St. Petersburg!! Maybe we just didn't have the right toys. I am loving all the pictures. Keep up your awesome blog!

(PS-I am pretty sure I owe you an e-mail. Sorry i'm a slacker and haven't sent it yet!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...