We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



9.18.2008

Me & My Granny

hi - it's me nicky! i sure have had a busy week! it all seemed to go as it usually does. me and momma hang out at home, walk to the park, play, read books, nap, eat (my favorite!), take baths and play with the sabakas...i mean dogs! well, i got a surprise on wednesday when my daddy brought home my granny to me! i didn't really know what a granny was, but then momma and daddy told me it was a babushka and then i knew. a granny was a fun lady that loves me and brings me fun stuff! my granny read me books, played puzzles with me, played pat-a-cake with my feet and went to some cool places with me (the park, zoo and fire station)! my papa (which they told me is a dedushka) couldn't come with her this visit, but i'll get to see him real soon - he sounds like a fun guy too! i sure can't wait to see them both!

smell ya later gators! :) nicky j.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...