We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



9.28.2008

My Week

hi everybody! it's me nicky!

i thought i'd write to fill you all in on my week & tell you about all the fun stuff i did! i got to paint with this fun paint that at first looks like there's no color, but then like magic the color appears on the paper - super cool! the best part about it is that it doesn't get my hands dirty - i really hate it when i get stuff all over me. i like to be clean...probably why i like that bath time so much!

what else did i do? oh yeah - i got to go see my daddy at his other work. momma says she works there too, but when would she have time? she's always here playing with me! silly momma! we had lunch with my daddy and my momma's friends scott & julie. it was fun to eat somewhere other than our kitchen for a change.

i also went to meet my aunt sharon and uncle stu! they are some fun people! they gave me this cool bike i like to ride in front of my house.
i kept hearing a sabaka - i mean doggy - barking, but i could never find it. i think it was my silly uncle stu playing tricks on me. i got to play with this chicken thing that would ring after a few minutes - now i'm all about the one my momma has that's like it. they had some other fun toys there too, so i really had a good time. we had dinner there and i even got to eat some yummy thing called a brownie...chocolate is good stuff!
yesterday me, my momma and my daddy went really far away to see some of momma & daddy's friends at their house. it took way too long (one whole hour) for my liking and i cried some cuz i just wanted out of that car seat thing! but - when we got there, it was all fun and games. i got to play with cole - he's just my size - and he has a pretty older sister named shaylee - it was so much fun! (momma forgot her thing that makes pictures, so i'll have to put them on here later.) we had dinner there and then just as i was playing again, we had to get back in the car to drive the long way home. i was not happy about that part. momma & daddy made it fun, thou, by making all kinds of silly animal sounds and then momma sang a song just saying "nyet" a bunch of times! she's funny!

i also learned that ranch dressing (aka the nectar of the gods) makes a great cocktail...
and that everything tastes better with ketchup on it! (momma says i'm just like my uncle brent! he must be a cool guy too!)
i also found the perfect spot for me to play with my toys...
if you ask me, it was a pretty fun week! i can't wait to see what the next one brings!
smell ya later gators! :) nicky j.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...