We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



9.29.2008

psst...it's me - sabaka blitzer. i gotta type fast, cuz my mom doesn't know i'm on her computer. of course, she doesn't think i know how to use it - she & dad think sabaka bailey's the brains in this operation - ha! anyway - that kid they call nicky told you the best time of his day in an earlier post, so i thought i'd do the same. i guess bailey & me are getting used to having that little 2-legged sibling around. he likes to grab our snoots and shake our heads and he chases us around poking us, takes all our attention that we used to get and other stuff that we really don't like. we have tried snapping at him, but he laughs & comes right back for more! what's up with that?! there is an upside to all that unnecessary roughness...
yup! we get scraps! we haven't gotten people food since the doctors told mom that i have a thyroid issue & should only give me my dog food and limit my treat intake! it's like heaven - i have to sit outside when that nicky is eating his food, (otherwise he lets me lick his fingers and won't eat cuz he's too busy playing with me) but as soon as he's done...game on!
gotta go...mom's coming! spotted wonder sabaka out...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...