We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



9.18.2008

War Wounds

hi...it's me nicky! yesterday my momma & daddy took me to this place called quest. all that pupka of mine my momma put into those tiny bottles went with us too, and momma gave it to the lady there! kinda yucky - i don't know what they would want with it, when my momma wants me to put that stuff into the potty! anyway, they took me into a room where they stuck a needle into my arm! now, i don't know what i did to deserve that, but it was so not the way i wanted to start my day! momma turned her head away, so i figured something serious was about to go down. my daddy sat with me at least, so i guess it coulda been worse. the lady told momma they might not "get enough" this time & would have to come back. "enough" of what i ask you?! what are these people taking of mine? one lady talked to me & kept telling me i was a big boy - i was like - um, yeah - i'm in the 50th percentile! the other lady stuck that sharp thing into me & this red stuff started to come out...ouch! i only cried a minute, cuz i'm so not a wimp! then i thought it was all over with, and they came at me in the other arm! hello - i think that red stuff belongs to me & it must be something i should have! well that time i sure showed them, i didn't cry at all. momma, daddy & those two ladies kept cheering for me like they do when i go on that potty thing...big people are so weird sometimes! when we were done i got some cool band-aid things and momma & me came home for a snack & daddy went to that work place. the other lady said i prolly wouldn't have to go back for more...whew! here's a picture of me showing off my "war wounds"...i'm such a tuff guy!
smell ya later, gators! :) nicky j.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...