We are a married couple who adopted our little Russky, Nikita {aka Nicky, Nicky noodle, little man, Nikoli, the Nickster, crazy dude, goofball, puppy love, etc...you get the picture!} from St Petersburg, Russia four years ago. Join us as we stumble through the joys and perils of parenthood, while our son teaches us a few things along the road...



12.31.2009

Want to know what the most annoying sound in the world is?


This plastic bag.  That's what.  And not the sound of the noise-making toys inside the bag, cause I can tune those out, I'm a Momma to a preschooler afterall.  Just the bag.  The sound this bag makes while it's being rummaged through.  The sound it makes when it's just being grabbed; squeezed; zip-locked; moved from side to side; put in the mouth (because for some reason, EVERYTHING goes in Nicky's mouth these days); whatever.  The fact that this bag was in existence in the back of the car in Nicky's hands while we drove down to San Antonio was the most annoying thing EVER.  It might also have had to do with the fact that we were driving in the rain, and extremely strong winds, and my nerves were completely shot, but wow - it almost put me over the edge.  I consider myself quite organized, and I love nothing more than putting smaller items into bags so that when put in a bigger bag they're easier to find.  However, I might need to re-think this tactic in the future.  If somebody out there would please create a sound-free bag for the storing of toys while on the go, that would be great.  Thanks. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...